Today we got a very early start for our trip. Our flight left at Grand Rapids at 6:00 am, so I was very nervous about how Anna would do. Anna actually did quite well with the early wake up. We had two flights and a three hour layover in Dallas. Anna took a 20 minute nap on each of the flights which was absolutely wonderful! We were also lucky enough to be able to get an extra seat on each flight so we had a little bit more space. Anna had a little bit of a tough time on each of the flights but did great at the airports. When we arrived in Florida we took a cab to our hotel, took a quick peek at the beach, and got Anna settled in for a nap. When she woke up we went to the grocery store with our friend Callie and then turned in early.
Eating breakfast at the Dallas airport.
Anna practicing her cruising.
Anna met a new friend named Zoe who was just a week older than herself. They had a great time crawling around and chasing each other.
We found a neat place to play.


Peeking out the window on our second flight.
The woman seated in front of us was kind enough to let Anna examine her watch.
Finally, the beach!

1 comment:
LOL at the video...I think she just said, "Yeah, mom I like it...it's pretty. Can I eat it?"
Post a Comment