Tomorrow morning Anna and I will be leaving very early for a short trip to Florida. We'll be meeting nine other December '07 babies and their families. Please pray for safe (and happy!) travels for us and for the other families who will be joining us. I am very nervous about the trip there and back because we leave very early tomorrow and return home very late on Saturday. (I used frequent flier miles to book the trip, so I did not have many options.)
I had hoped to be caught up with the blog before I left, but I don't think that's going to happen. I will try to get the photos from our recent trip to St. Louis up when we return.
Check here for the latest news on the life, times, and stories of us and our daughter. If you check the blog frequently be sure to scroll down every now and then to be sure you haven't missed a post- we often do not post in chronological order.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment