When we first arrived at Laura and Joe's house we weren't so sure how Anna would do because she was acting unusually tired. 
Check here for the latest news on the life, times, and stories of us and our daughter. If you check the blog frequently be sure to scroll down every now and then to be sure you haven't missed a post- we often do not post in chronological order.
When we first arrived at Laura and Joe's house we weren't so sure how Anna would do because she was acting unusually tired. 
Check here for the latest news on the life, times, and stories of us and our daughter. If you check the blog frequently be sure to scroll down every now and then to be sure you haven't missed a post- we often do not post in chronological order.
2 comments:
I LOVE the tutu! I am so impressed that you just quick whipped up a tutu while Bryan packed! I will definitely have to find some occasion to make a tutu for Lillian!
So cute!!! I'm impressed!
Post a Comment