Check here for the latest news on the life, times, and stories of us and our daughter. If you check the blog frequently be sure to scroll down every now and then to be sure you haven't missed a post- we often do not post in chronological order.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, November 22, 2008

A day with Grandma and Grandpa D.

Anna's Grandma and Grandpa D. are visiting this weekend so they can attend Anna's birthday party tomorrow. They were originally coming for Anna's dedication as well, but the church cancelled it. Anna and I started out our day by visiting Grandma and Grandpa at their hotel to eat breakfast with them and try out the pool. Normally Anna loves to swim but today she was decidedly unsure about it. I don't know if this was because I didn't come in with her like I normally do or if it was because her ears were bothering her.




Later on at home Anna tried out a new winter accessory- mittens!

No comments: