For awhile now I have been playing with the idea of cloth diapering. I hate the idea of spending so much on disposable diapers only for them to all end up in a landfill. After consulting a few friends who cloth diaper, I purchased just a few cloth diapers to experiment with. For those who are interested, we purchased four prefold diapers (this is the traditional cloth diaper that most probably think of), two inexpensive diaper covers, and one BumGenius One Size.
Does this diaper make my butt look big?
(This mirror is one of Anna's current favorite toys.)
Does this diaper make my butt look big?(This mirror is one of Anna's current favorite toys.)




2 comments:
I'll be curious to hear your thoughts on the cloth diapering. Seeing Catie's blog about it a little while back made me consider it again. Keep me posted :)
Good for you, Jen! We used cloth diapers with all three of our kids. If you have a good diaper cover, it really is just as simple as using disposables. We used a diaper service and that was convenient as well as economical. Washing diapers in your own machine works, too, but it requires lots of rinsing to get them really clean. The diaper service was able to get the diapers so much cleaner than my own machine. Unfortunately, there are no more diaper services where we live. I hope that isn't the case for you!
Post a Comment